March Break Kids Camp
March 16 – 20
Martial Arts Sport and Co-Ed Camp
Drop off 6:30 am- 9:00am & Parents Pick Up By 6:15pm
- We offer life skills, education, character development and martial arts sports leadership March break camp for school age children.
- The camp is run by a team of nationally and internationally award winning professional black belt and grand master instructors.
- We have a low student to instructor/staff ratio on all outings and field trips to create a super safe environment.
- No previous martial arts experience is necessary.
- What to bring: Pack a lunch and two snacks daily, along with plenty of fluids. (NO NUTS please!) We have a peanut and treenut free environment.
Parents can pick up a monthly or weekly schedule of events at the reception with information regarding any other necessities such as sunscreen, bathing suits, towels etc. that may be needed on any given day.
Register in person at our location or online through our website
$159 per week per person plus 1 free martial arts uniform
1 week martial arts self Improvement curriculum
Daily Activities Include
Wednesday pizza day and Friday martial arts board breaking for all kids.